“Food poisoning”

Coconuts Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
“Food poisoning”
Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

We met a friend here for dinner and drinks. I didn't eat but my daughter abd he did.. Cheeseburgers... They were the only thing they ate tgat day that i didn't and later that night both of them began projectile vomiting. It was horrible... We had to leave the next day to go home and we barely made it after them being so violently ill that night. Awful

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank punkinbarbie

Romeo, Michigan
“Average waterfront bar, dead last week.”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Stopped here on my first night in SPI to check out the scene. The drinks were strong and the few patrons seemed nice. Just dead without any prospects for a fun bar night so we left. I could be wrong but did not fit the bill for me.

Visited March 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
“Bayside views, Great Happy Hours, Rustic atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Have stopped in twice now.First time for a look see, second time because of the view and the great "Happy Hour". Atmosphere is rustic, no frills, but friendly and comfortable. The happy hour extends from 3 - 7 daily, with burgers $1.00, fries $1.00, select beer $2.00. Hard to beat those prices here on the Island! And the burgers and fries were good! The view of the bay is very relaxing, and if you stay till sunset, I'm sure you'll be impressed. Service with Jennifer was friendly, outgoing, and fun. The rustic wood atmosphere looks dated, but was comfortable. I liked it just the way is was! I will be returning for sure. Enjoy!

• Visited February 2013
Rolla, Missouri
“Great view of the bay at sunset”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Amazing place to be at sunset. Great view of the bay and the bridge. $1 burger, you wouldnt expect much...but they were awesome, right off the grill. tasted like you grilled them at home. hand cut fries, very good. I went on a week night and was gone before the night crowd hit, if you like the night life, I imagine this would be a great place to hang out later. The food did take a long time to get to the table, but was good. The place looks like a grass hut from the outside, pretty cool. music piped in was classic rock, nice atomosphere. Really enjoyed my visit.

Visited January 2013
Centralia
“Ripped off”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stopped by early (9:00 pm) on New Years Eve. Ordered a glass of wine and a crown royal. The wine was in a plastic water cup and less than 4 oz. We were charged $21.25! There were less than 10 other people in the bar. We were appalled at the service and the price. Went next door and had great drinks and better atmosphere for half the price.

• Visited December 2012