“The philly chicken sandwich was awesome”
Review of D Pizza Joint

D Pizza Joint
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I wanted something different, but the family got pizza and loved it as well. Really surprised about the sandwich. Not really thinking about it when I ordered it, but was really pleased. It is a hole in the wall place, but just as good as another place down the street that starts with a G (not naming to be nice) and the prices are so much better!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I am a pizza lover and will try any new pizza place that I see. I have to say that this was the worst pizza ever. The crust was horrible. I could barely eat three slices of the medium pizza I got. Also my friends order hot wings and those were just as bad. The wings were dipped in some type of chilli sauce. HORRIBLE! Will never go to this place again.

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Memorial Day Weekend Visit. Was packed. Hardly anywhere to park but got lucky and found some spots.

Waiter (who was also the bartender) never had us waiting and refilled our drink promptly. He was busy but made it work for everyone. Nice guy! The owner happened to be there and had about a 30 minute conversation with one of the guys with us and ended up buying him a beer as if they were old friends! What a guy!

The pizza was fabulous. They spare no expense on ingredients and are pricey but it was so worth it.

Added as one of my favorite spots!!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Loved this little dive. Mike, the owner, is super friendly, and serves up probably the best pizza on South Padre, delicious deep-friend shrimp, and THE best chicken wings I've ever had. Texan cuisine is the opposite of healthful but served up this way it is sinfully satisfying.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is a hole in the wall place with a pleasant laid back staff and wonderful pizza. Our favorite is the bbq pizza. It is not a large place so you need to arrive early for a table. This is a very pleasant kid friendly cafe. Other foods are available if pizza is not your thing. This place is the closest to Hideaways Pizza ,Stillwater, Oklahoma as far as the best pizza I have eaten.