“Sleezie”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I have to say I couldn't get past the hippie musician & chaotic formica table arrangement. When my companion said, "let's go", I jumped at the chance to leave. It goes beyond a dive (which can be fun) to something below a dump.

2  Thank Tunabetsy

Reviewed September 6, 2012

The pizza here is pretty good. It is certainly better than Pizza Hut down the street, but not as good as Gabriella's or Brew Pub's in my opinion.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Wish I would have had my computer to look up review prior to ordering the pizza.
Cardboard would have had more flavor!
Very dirty; waitperson more interested in her child that was eating; no atmosphere.

2  Thank Kathi781
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My son from Houston came to visit this week. He used to live here in Laguna Vista with me and moved to Houston. He and his wife went to D Pizza Joint three times this week -- with all the restaurants available here, they go the the Pizza Joint! Gotta confess, I forgot how good the food is here.

1  Thank jcooktexas
Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

We tried this pizza joint and were definitely happy with it. Good pizza (not great) but better than pizza hut for sure and it has the SPI atmosphere. D Pizza Joint also had a really good price point for me and my family.