“Awful”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
South Padre Island, Texas
“Awful”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Wish I would have had my computer to look up review prior to ordering the pizza.
Cardboard would have had more flavor!
Very dirty; waitperson more interested in her child that was eating; no atmosphere.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Kathi781

south padre island
“Son Went there three times this week”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My son from Houston came to visit this week. He used to live here in Laguna Vista with me and moved to Houston. He and his wife went to D Pizza Joint three times this week -- with all the restaurants available here, they go the the Pizza Joint! Gotta confess, I forgot how good the food is here.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank jcooktexas
Austin, Texas
“Decent pizza and good service”
Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

We tried this pizza joint and were definitely happy with it. Good pizza (not great) but better than pizza hut for sure and it has the SPI atmosphere. D Pizza Joint also had a really good price point for me and my family.

Round Rock, Texas
“Loved the BBQ Chicken pizza”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

After the dinner I planned to cook turned into somewhat of a disaster, we decided to order pizza. I picked this place based on the reviews and was not disappointed. It was pretty pricy, but it hit the spot. We got one pepperoni pizza and one BBQ chicken. The BBQ chicken was delicious and the pepperoni was pretty good too. We also got an order of fried zucchini that was very yummy. I actually got my three year old to eat a vegetable, ha!

One thing to know - the medium pizza is *very* medium. Three adults and two kids that eat next to nothing put away two of them no problem.

Visited August 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Staff was very friendly. Pizza was really good, small joint, but a nice country feel. Likely a beer joint at night. Recommend this place for homemade pizza.

Visited August 2012