“Good option”

Tom & Jerry's Beach Club Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Since 1977, TJ's has been a Rio Grande Valley Original. Expanding to the island in 1996, Tom & Jerry's has become a favorite of locals and island visitors alike. Its a place to go if your looking for a casual, fun & friendly atmosphere. We offer several big screen TV's for your viewing pleasure, and offer all the sports packages available. We also have BUZZTIME NTN Trivia that is offered free to our guests. Get in on the fun and excitement of playing NTN with other guests throughout the restaurant as well as the nation. A good time is always available and waiting for you at Tom & Jerry's Beach Club Bar & Grill. We are the "Home of the Indoor Beach Party!" The most fun you'll have off the beach. We offer a wide variety of menu selections ranging from burgers and sandwiches, salads, BBQ, seafood and steaks grilled to perfection. We offer daily specials for both food and drinks. Join our Lunch at the Rail Club and earn free food. Tom & Jerry's is family friendly. We are able to accommodate large groups. We are a non-smoking facility. Tom & Jerry's looks forward to serving you.
Monterrey, Mexico
“Good option”
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with my family. I liked, hamburgers are good, I enjoyed. Seafood was ok toó. I ate additionally a dish of raw oysters, wow amazing, fresh and no side effects. Recomendable. Prices slighty high.

Houston, Texas, United States
“Ok”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

When in Padre, you should really eat near the water. The service here was so slow. Food was ok. Not worth the trip here.

Visited August 2014
“Great Selection For Entire Family”
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

While staying at the Schlitterbahn resort - we wanted to go out for a quick and good meal we could all enjoy. My wife had the BLT with shrimp and really liked it. I had the fajitas! My 17 year old had a huge burger and my daughter had chicken fettuchini Alfredo. Big selection and not overly priced. It was a bit more than what we would normally spend - but cheaper than eating at the resort. Service was very courteous and all the food was delicious.

Houston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great margaritas ”
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Went to Tom and Jerry's for dinner. I had a great hamburger. Being allergic to shell fish I am bit of a hamburger connoisseur. Te price was not too bad. But the margaritas were grade AA. The description read will make your clothes fall off. My clothes did not fall off but I was very impressed, because you can not come to south padre and not have a margarita. If you looking for a good time, good food, and great margaritas stop by and give them a try.

Cambridge, Iowa
“Loved it!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I loved this place! me and my husband stopped here to eat before our fishing trip on our honeymoon. The atmosphere was amazing as well as the staff. Service was quick and the food was superb! would definitely recommend this place to everyone

Visited May 2014