“Average Food, Great Service”

Tom & Jerry's Beach Club Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Since 1977, TJ's has been a Rio Grande Valley Original. Expanding to the island in 1996, Tom & Jerry's has become a favorite of locals and island visitors alike. Its a place to go if your looking for a casual, fun & friendly atmosphere. We offer several big screen TV's for your viewing pleasure, and offer all the sports packages available. We also have BUZZTIME NTN Trivia that is offered free to our guests. Get in on the fun and excitement of playing NTN with other guests throughout the restaurant as well as the nation. A good time is always available and waiting for you at Tom & Jerry's Beach Club Bar & Grill. We are the "Home of the Indoor Beach Party!" The most fun you'll have off the beach. We offer a wide variety of menu selections ranging from burgers and sandwiches, salads, BBQ, seafood and steaks grilled to perfection. We offer daily specials for both food and drinks. Join our Lunch at the Rail Club and earn free food. Tom & Jerry's is family friendly. We are able to accommodate large groups. We are a non-smoking facility. Tom & Jerry's looks forward to serving you.
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here for dinner midweek. The food was pretty average (I had fish tacos that didn't seem to be as good as they should be considering how available fresh fish is). What really was nice was the service. Out waiter was very helpful and super diligent. He was always checking on us and anticipating our needs. I'd come back just for the service!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We have visited Tom & Jerry's several times in the past as we typically only eat appetizers which are great. While the waiter took long between checking up on us what really upset me was when he charged my card for another table's tab. I had another waiter get our waiter as he was no where to be found. He finally comes and does apologize but I ask how can this mistake be made as there were not many customers in the establishment. While this is the first time I have seen this waiter I asked to speak with the manager which told us that the waiter had been busy and got the tables mixed up to which I explained that they were not busy at all and most of the time the waiters were standing around. She abruptly said i'll give you your cash back without a sense of concern for our satisfaction. I will only be giving this establishment one more try as we enjoy the food but will ask for a different waiter and double check our tab before paying as we normally do.

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Good food at a good price. The burgers are great. Only they need NFL Sunday ticket. Sports bar compared to what? Bario the waiter is your guy if you go here. He went out of his way for us.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We went for lunch on the Friday after Thanksgiving and the place was not crowded at all. Our waitress was very friendly, so much so that I thought she was going to sit down with us. She was helpful with the menu and even gave up tips on what to see/do during our stay on South Padre. Burgers and tacos were average/good. Not bad but nothing beyond the ordinary.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

My family and I went for a late lunch here today. I wasn't sure because the reviews were mixed. Everything we ordered was very tasty. The charro beans are amazing! I will definetly go back here. The only negative for me was the smell of cigaretttes in the air. but it is a bar and is probably very busy during the summer months. I am from San Antonio, and we smoking is not allowed in public places.