“Great food great servive”

Blackbeard's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We went here for dinner and it is very large so they can handle a crowd. Great seafood at reasonable prices plus great service.

There are newer reviews for Blackbeard's Restaurant

Reviewed August 20, 2014

So i'll start by saying that we sat in the back room they have, overlooking the street. We didn't get great service and I think a lot of that is due to being in that room, and the server we had. The table was small for 4 people but the food was great. My husband had the Teriyaki Tuna and I, someone who doesn't eat seafood, loved it. As did our oldest daughter. The steak I had was flavorful and fork tender. The margarita was great as well. If we'd have spent more time on the island, we'd have eaten here another time.

Well worth another visit when we go back to S. Padre.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

We sat at the bar & had the best bartender... Edson. Food was fabulous! We had a burger, onion rings (giant) and boneless hot wings. Edson made the perfect dirty martini! :) Loved this place!!! Will return & I recommend it to everyone!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Went for Steak night with my husband on our honeymoon and the steak was delicious! Loved all the food: the stuffed jalapeno, the cheesecake, and the amazing steak. definately a pricer place but if you go on steak night its a hell of a deal

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

We arrived and waited in the waiting area for 20 minutes not to bad because it was busy! Our waiter wasn't the best but he was nice and tried his best. The food was good my Mexican shrimp cocktail was AMAZING! It really was the best thing I are all weekend. My stuffed shrimp was ok not bad just not shay I expected. The onion rings were massive and very good. my husband enjoyed catfish and shrimp plate he said it was great. My kids had generous portions of fries but my daughter could have had more shrimp kids plate came with 5 shrimps which I suppose is average my kids just love shrimp. We enjoyed it but probably won't come back it was a good one time experience though.