“Excellent lunch”

Blackbeard's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Our large group was helped quickly - had the shrimp plate magi mahi along with catfish platter seafood seemed fresh and the vegetables were fresh - good food and service and decent lunch prices helpful staff

There are newer reviews for Blackbeard's Restaurant

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

My family and I waited an hour to get a table at this restaurant on Saturday night, but the food was well worth the weight. We enjoyed our appetizer and entrees, but the highlight came at the end when we had desert. The fried apple pie with vanilla ice cream was UNBELIEVABLE! My son and I were going to split it, but it was so good that my wife and daughter jumped in and ate it up too. It was so delicious!

Wait staff was very friendly, but a little slow (nothing unexpected for a busy restaurant).

Overall, it was a good experience and I'm glad we ate here!

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Food was horrible, if you don't speak Spanish your service is horrible and it was way over priced. I got a salad and it was whole carrots and celery and cantaloupe? The grilled chicken was also disgusting.

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We went on our last night here on SPI to this place. We were seated right away, but they were already packed by 6:00.
The server got us our drinks and appetizer pretty quickly. I would recommend the chips and salsa! The salsa is very good and does not taste like it came from a bottle!
I had the bourbon steak and it really didn't have much flavor. My wife and son had the shrimp and steak kabobs and both said they were good. All in all, it was a decent restaurant, maybe not quite worth the $$$, though.

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

The food was reasonable priced and u get alot for your money, it was delicious! !! The blue Hawaiian was great!!! They have an awesome happy hour which is not only drinks but half price appetizers to!!!