“Dinner”

Blackbeard's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Good location. Easy to find. Food was overall good. Service was great. Very nice environment. Would recommend to friends and would go there again.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch and our portions were very large.
Loved the atmosphere and waiter was good.
Wished we had tried it first and for dinner. We would eat there again. Catfish was great!!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I've been to Blackbeard's a couple of times. Both times it was busy so someone must like it. But I'm always disappointed. Just very average food. Satisfactory but not fantastic. Service was adequate. It's been around forever so I must be ordering the wrong things but I can't say I was ever impressed.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

black beards has been around a long time and is a big rambling Island type restaurant. I have gone there for years and especially like the stuffed shrimp. They have an outside waiting area complete with a place to order Margaritas.

Just a nice laid back kind of place

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We went fishing at Osprey deep fishing and we brought our red snapper to cook at this restaurant .
What can I say? It was over the top good. They cooked our fish to perfection. We got a huge platter and they split our catch into 3 batches. Deep Fried, one was blackened, the third was pan fried with vegetables on them. Carlos was the cook and he gets 5 stars for this feast. This dish would have been a $100 if we didn't have our fish. We paid $30 for this perfect meal.
Keep up the good work.