“Wait staff very good, food decent”

Blackbeard's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed October 25, 2012

My husband and I were here on steak night. He loved his steak, mine was okay. The waiter was very nice and did his job well. Prices were reasonable. Drinks were good. The thing that really bothered me was something the restaurant couldn't control. A man came in and sat at the table next to us. He absolutely reeked. People, if you are going to go out in public, PLEASE, be sure you are clean and stink free.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,681)

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We had the chicken fried steak and it was good although not as generous a portion as past years. A couple weeks ago had the tuna stuffed avocado and it was bland and tasteless although portion was generous. My husband had the catfish and didn't care for it.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We went for a family meal and everyone enjoyed their dinner. Nephew said he loved the chicken fingers. Even brought Grandpa extra bread. We would return next vacation.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Lunch specials, kids had chicken tenders, I had Catfish & my hubby had chicken fried chicken, huge plates, everyone got really full w yumo food, love it!!!!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Had their weekday lunch of oysters. They were fabulous. It must have had 9 on the plate and more french fries than I needed. A great lunch. $9.