“very clean and nicely decorated condo”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
carolpadr...
Salem, Oregon
“very clean and nicely decorated condo”
Reviewed June 11, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Overall it was a very pleasant experience, extremely clean, kitchen had everthing needed for light cooking, utensils were clean and in good condition. beds were comfortable. The condo is within walking distance of almost everything including stores, restaurants and the Gulf.
The only negative thing was I am almost sure I requested a ground floor condo because I have issues with stairs. When we arrived , the owner's wife was there and l mentioned to her I had requested a ground floor unit and she made no effort to move us downstairs even though one of the ground floor unit was vacant the entire time we were there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: very clean and very nicely decorated
Liked least: not the ground floor unit I requested
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Jul 16, 2014
I own only the upstairs condo and could not give the guest the downstairs condo because I do not own it. Thank you for your stay with us and your review.
Tristen_i...
“Gorgeous condo by the beach”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

The pictures and description are true to form.. We held a ladies' wknd here and had a ball! Walking distance to most things on island.. Paul was very pleasant and the accommodations were top notch! Although, I couldn't get the hot tub to work; perhaps, it was user error. ;)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing