“Truly Fine Cuisine”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2014

My wife and I had two meals in a week here. The Filet was superb. She had two different fish dishes: Snapper and Mahi Mahi, and both were excellent. They even made a special request for my daughter. Not cheap but truly excellent fare. A pleasant change of pace while on Spring Break.

1  Thank Amy S

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Last Friday night 12 of us went to Liam's for dinner? Most had the crab legs. They were delicious, hot and garlic buttery!! Evette was our server and she did an excellent job!! All 12 of us had our food at one time Hot and delicious! No complaints!

1  Thank Cheri S
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Our friend wanted oysters, so off we went! Pleasantly surprised by the more upscale atmosphere, especially compared to the other more casual restaurants on the island. The service was great. Even the servers who were not specifically serving us were helpful & friendly. There were 9 of us, including children. Not really a kid restaurant, but they were accommodating nonetheless. I can't remember specifically what we had, but we had a variety of seafood and non-seafood appetizers and entrées and everyone was happy with everything! I make a point of ordering key lime pie in every restaurant that it is on the menu, and this was some of the best I've had outside of Mexico!

1  Thank Canfamily_9
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Aaived on valentines day without reservations and were told it would be at least an hour. Disappointed we started to leave when the manager came out and said if we didnt mind he could seat us in the bar. From that point on the night only got better, a very busy bartender took our drink order and took the time to explain the menu, the manager came in to talk with us and answer any questions. When the food delivered it was exactly as described and delicious all the service was great. We both look forward to going back

1  Thank viking226
Reviewed February 12, 2014

On Friday, February the 7th, my husband and I went to dinner around 8:00p.m. and were seated right away. Our waitress Ludi was very attentive and she took care of us right away. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough. My husband and I ordered the bone in Ribeye steak and it was awesome. It was the Best Steak i have ever head. It just melts in your mouth from the tenderness. I highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank tabc1414