“Was Awesome!”

Skydive South Padre Island
Ranked #7 of 48 Tours in South Padre Island
Type: Skydiving, Tours
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Was my first time skydiving and I do not regret a thing! Going again in a few months! Was an amazing experience! :)))

Reviewed June 6, 2014

For my 50th birthday I wanted to celebrate by skydiving with my family. This was a bucket list thing I've had all my life. Finally after researching, I found the perfect place to do it... Skydive South Padre! We planned our family vacation around this exciting event. My husband, my father and my three kids in their 20's all had a fabulous time! We loved the free-fall the best. As my 23 year old daughter said, "I felt like a super hero!"

Frank and his team were awesome. The company is very organized and has a high safety rating. The whole staff, (from the driver, to the pilot, and the wonderful tandem jumpers, and of course Frank, the man in charge) are friendly and fun. I cant wait to go back and do it for my 60th birthday... if I can wait that long! I highly recommend this company! I have done a lot of super fun things in my life, but this was by far the BEST! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it!

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Look.
I turned 25.
I jumped out of a Plane.
They made a video of it.
It was the best thing I've done in TX.
Ever.
Probably the best thing I've done ever.

I uploaded my video to YouTube, just go there and Type in Brady Renner Sky Dives. That should convince you.

Boosh.

2  Thank bradydrenner
Reviewed June 4, 2014

So glad I waited to do my first jump here in South Padre over the beautiful island and land on the beach! My husband and I had our first jump here on our honeymoon and I plan on doing it again...every year! They are a small place with small planes, but have great tandem jumpers that make you feel at ease and will record your entire experience if you wish, which I highly recommend for a first time sky dive. You will watch the video a hundred times and love it every time! The scenery over the island was breathtaking and there is nothing like landing barefoot on the beach!!!! I thank Sky Dive South Padre and can't wait to do it again soon! :)

Reviewed June 4, 2014

The staff was amazing! Very friendly, professional, experienced and down to earth. The view was just breath taking. I visit the island almost every weekend during summer, but skydiving is THE best way to see the island!