“BaBoosh, 25 years old.”

Type: Skydiving, Tours
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Look.
I turned 25.
I jumped out of a Plane.
They made a video of it.
It was the best thing I've done in TX.
Ever.
Probably the best thing I've done ever.

I uploaded my video to YouTube, just go there and Type in Brady Renner Sky Dives. That should convince you.

Boosh.

2  Thank bradydrenner
There are newer reviews for Skydive South Padre Island

Reviewed June 4, 2014

So glad I waited to do my first jump here in South Padre over the beautiful island and land on the beach! My husband and I had our first jump here on our honeymoon and I plan on doing it again...every year! They are a small place with small planes, but have great tandem jumpers that make you feel at ease and will record your entire experience if you wish, which I highly recommend for a first time sky dive. You will watch the video a hundred times and love it every time! The scenery over the island was breathtaking and there is nothing like landing barefoot on the beach!!!! I thank Sky Dive South Padre and can't wait to do it again soon! :)

Reviewed June 4, 2014

The staff was amazing! Very friendly, professional, experienced and down to earth. The view was just breath taking. I visit the island almost every weekend during summer, but skydiving is THE best way to see the island!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We skydives with uncle frank and skydive south padre about 2 spring breaks ago! We still talk about it all the time! The video was awesome as well! We had so much fun just hanging out with them at the bar! We still talk to them all the time! They are a great time and the view while skydiving is like no other!

Reviewed May 31, 2014

This experience was overall amazing! Definitely worth the price and I would highly recommend getting the video also. It's the best souvenir you could possibly get! It was my first skydive and the people were super friendly and made the experience so much fun! The view of the island is absolutely beautiful and I'm sure it can not be beat! It's an adrenaline rush, but you are in great hands the whole time. These staff is great at what they do and put your comfort as their top priority! Truly an unbeatable experience!