“Greatest Birthday Ever!!!”

Skydive South Padre Island
Ranked #6 of 47 Tours in South Padre Island
Type: Skydiving, Tours
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our birthday with a bang!!! The experience was beyond words and the folks with Skydive South Padre Island could not have been better. Frank, Sparky and Jason from beginning to end were great. We were both first timers and a little apprehensive to say the least! They were very informative about what to expect and gave great instructions. The Pilot was exceptional and the jump was out of this world. If you haven't tried it all I can say is "What are you waiting for!"

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I took my entire family to South Padre and we all jumped! Frank, Sparky and Jason were great! They made all of us feel very comfortable as they were very professional in their approach in dealing with a bunch of first time jumpers! The view was unbelievable!!! If you are considering skydiving, this is definitely the place to go and the people to jump with! And definitely get the video! Well worth it!!!

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The best experience of my life! Great people made me feel so comfortable! Get the video you wont regret it. That rush was amazing!!!!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had an amazing time! The staff are friendly, and fun. I recommend paying extra for the video. It's made really well, and way worth it. I got to relive the experience in front of a whole restaurant when Frank put the video up on a screen at Tom and Jerry's. The whole experience was way cool. Best scenery you will ever see. Thanks Jason for taking me on a wild ride!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I went skydiving!! This was the best birthday ever! I could not have asked for better gift! If you have ever thought about skydiving then I suggest you do it! Go to South Padre Island. Frank, Sparky,Jason & The pilot Mat are awesome guys! They are very patience & a lot of fun! They love what they do & they share that love with you. I had an adrenaline rush that lasted forever! The video is worth the money Frank did a great job editing the video. Every time I watch it I feel like I am doing it all over again! I will be skydiving again!

1  Thank Cindy F