“Foodie”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 6, 2013

One of the very best pizza i ever had. Nothing beats their spicy wings and drumlets. Nothing that i dislike there. :)

There are newer reviews for Pizza Hut

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I went to eat at Pizza Hut with my Family last weekend. We have been eating there for past 10 years. Staff and Servers are Great, Excellent, and Professional, However I did notice that it was very very busy, and I asked my server who the gentleman sitting at the table with his laptop was. He said he was the General Manager. I found it very rude that he was just sitting there the whole time and not helping out his staff. We have never had issues there, but we will not be returning for a long time. Disappointed.

1  Thank Alex M
Reviewed May 22, 2013

The food was okay. Just typical Pizza Hut pizza. I ordered some boneless wings honey BBQ and they were orange...like the wings were bright orange, not the sauce but the crust on the chicken. It was weird because I order wings all the time in the DFW area and they have never been orange. They did taste fine though. I didn't like their prices. It's 13$ for a large pizza and 11$ for a medium compared to 10$ and 8$ at home. They do not accept any coupons... So for that I must give lower rating. All pizza huts should be the same and honor all company coupons.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Just what you would expect from a pizza hut. Foods good and they even will deliver to your hotel. Reasonably priced. Would order from them again.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Pizza Hut on Padre Blvd. is exactly like every Pizza Hut, consistantly good! Service was friendly, beer was cold, and the pizza was very good. Eaten at lot's of Pizza Huts over the years, and it was nice to see they still offer good value for your money! They offer 4 different types of crusts, and a good variety of toppings.We certainly enjoyed it!