“Fair”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This place is attached to the Schlitterbaun resort. No where in the visitors guide did it say the hours of operation. Room Service comes from this restaurant as well. I called around 9pm, and was told that I had to come get it, as they had no one to deliver. Defeats the purpose of ROOM SERVICE. I again would spend my money elsewhere.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

and they will cook it for you.. the chef is excellent, he fried the snapper we caught, but the service was really slow even though the place was nearly empty.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

We were there for a large business dinner, and the food was not good. Fun venue, up high overlooking the ocean.

1  Thank hrs44
Reviewed September 8, 2013

the food and service, the view. excellent for dinner with my husband...it was special occasion.
You can't wear swimwear, which "killed" returning there with my sisters who had swimwear & beach cover-up and couldn't go in.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife and I found this restaurant by searching the reviews on TripAdvisor. It is an open-air restaurant at the top of Schlitterbahn Resort, and if you are not staying there, you can park at the resort by telling the guard you are eating at Sea 4 Ever. The manager, Evelyn, and our waitress, Neeta, were both very professional, and the food was outstanding. My wife had the grilled snapper and I had Jamaican chicken, and then we split a very rich turtle cheesecake for dessert. This is a new restaurant, and they are planning to continue adding more wonderful dishes to the menu, so it will probably be a crowded place next time we come back to SPI. We will definitely be returning this week before we go back home! Great atmosphere, great service, and great food.