“Redeemed”
Review of Blanca White's - CLOSED

Blanca White's
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I wrote a review a few months back that was not positive. We decided to give this place another chance. We are glad we did. The Fish Rockafeller was really great. The service was excellent. I ordered wine instead of a mixed drink (flavorless margarita's). The view is great. Love being right on the water.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We had their taco lunch which included three tacos and beans with bacon and other condiments, as well as a beverage and key lime pie. They ran out of key lime pie, so we ended up with a delicious caramel sundae. The food was good, if not spectacular. The restaurant is well located, overlooking the water, but it was too windy to sit outside.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I don't like writing a poor review but have to say this was not a place I would go back to. Skip the margarita's. They were flavorless & expensive. The food wasn't very good either. My husband ordered a burger and wanted to substitute a salad instead of fries. The salad was huge and we were amazed...until the bill came. We were charged for the burger AND a dinner salad...about $10 each. Yikes! No comprendo? The owner lady was really nice and the service was good. I wish it had "translated" into a better experience.

1  Thank 68_melissa_68
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I had a margarita and it was terrible! My food took for ever to arrive and when it arrived it was cold, greasy and tough. Sorry the menu is small and does not have many choices, service is bad.

3  Thank Raul B
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We had stopped by and had a few coctails & appitizers. The food was average the bartender paid too much attention to his regular customers. although it wasn't a great experience we might have gone back again except for the sign they have outside their door. It says "We don't speak english but we won't make fun of your Spanish." Sorry but this still is the USA where the official language is English. If this sign was the other way around it would be called racist.

2  Thank 421Liz