“Great tour and great value”

The Original Dolphin Watch
Ranked #2 of 42 Tours in South Padre Island
More attraction details
Owner description: One of the most unique activities on South Padre Island is the dolphin watching tour. South Texas is a year-round home to several large pods of dolphin and The Original Dolphin Watch is your ticket to viewing them in all their natural splendor. One of the most memorable activities you will take part in while visiting South Padre is a cruise with us. Share the thrill of meeting bottle nose and spinner dolphins in the wild and experience the unique bond and kinship they inspire in mankind.Dolphin Watch TourDolphin Watch Eco-TourDolphin Watch Sunset TourDolphin Watch Fireworks Tour
San Antonio, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great tour and great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

It was great to be on the water, saw 8 dolphins who played around us and followed us all the way up the channel. Also caught some wildlife in the Eco tour. A wonderful and educational experience!!!

1 Thank MEG91011

Houston, Texas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Best prices and amazing views!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

I saw so many Dolphins and even had a history lesson while on this cruise! It was $16 per person and lasted 2 hours. They took us all over the surrounding islands. Very romantic (we took the sunset cruise). Only complaint was the music. I like Country but not for 2 straight hours of the same CD LOL.

McAllen, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great for price, and ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2012

I have been on a competitor boat ride for about the same price. I was very impressed with this boat tour. They didn't slack off and just take my money like the other tour did. I complimented the crew as they worked hard to keep us entertained and informed with the marine life. We circled the bay area by the bridge for the Eco tour. Then, as the staff explained some of the creatures he found, we made it to the Jetties and out to sea. It was a good experience for us since we never had been out there before. It was very beautiful. We weren't lucky to find dolphins out there today, but I enjoyed the boat ride. I found out some new information about the island and I appreciate all their help.

Visited September 2012