“Don't waste your money”

Fort Worth, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

This shouldn't be so highly rated! Complete waste of $5. The hotel we stayed at had beach access, but I was wanting a change. I read that this beach had "white sand",lies! This beach is covered in liter, which is sad.

I also planned for us to habe a nice picnic on the beach. As soon as I unwrapped my sandwich, bees and seagulls swarmed in. We immediately packed up and left. Don't waste your time or money.

Visited April 2013

Chicago, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Camping is a Joke”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I guess the saying goes, you get what you pay for, but wow. The check-in process was fast but finding our actual location to set up camp was difficult. When I called the phone number on the map no one had any idea what i was talking about. The website advertised warm hot showers and restrooms. I expierenced the complete opposite. The woman's restroom was shut down for 3 hours, always flooded and the water was freezing cold. It's sad when you prefer the porty potty of a actual restroom. Security only made rounds at night . . . to shut down parties. If i was not with my family and group of friends i would've had a terrible expierence.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Denise M
Council Bluffs, Iowa
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Nice Park”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Nice area of Padre Island we went to the The North end and the South of the Island. Every thing is so built up it is nice to go somewhere that is not so built up.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank marmil59
Mission, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“South Texas jewel!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

What a great park to park your tracer trailer, rv, or simply launch your boat out off. The park in its self is large with many amenities such as showers, BBQ pits, and jetties from where you can fish from. The price for rv parking is 35-40 a night and includes; electricity, water, cable, and dump. My family and I really enjoy it.

1 Thank USMCRecon0321
Dallas, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Safe and fun for the family!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is a great spot for the family to visit for the especially in the summer time...they have two pavilions in the park off of the beach where you can sit in the shade on picnic tables, they also have snack bars, beach rentals, kiddie play grounds, and restrooms and showers. The showers and restrooms aren't very clean though. They also have a life guard on duty during their peak season. Be ready to swim, fish, play in the sand, relax in the sun, and play all day! It's a clean and safe beach to visit. In the summer time expect a lot of friendly locals and in the winter time expect a lot of winter birds :)

Visited July 2012