Cute, modern hotel on the beach with great beachside cafe (fantastic food) and heated pool (great for january visit). Very friendly staff who were very helpful in planning activities during our visit. The rooms were good size and very clean. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. My only complaint is that the bathroom fixtures needed some work. The sink knob kept falling off and it was almost impossible to turn the shower on as the knob was stuck in the tub position. But I will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the white sand beaches of South Padre Island, The Palms Resort is a relaxing oasis boasting beach front access, stylish, comfortable accommodations, and friendly, attentive service. Our resort offers guests the personal service of an intimate boutique hotel with the modern amenities of larger business hotels. Our award winning beachside retaurant (The Cafe on the Beach) is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Start your day with Eggs Benedict and a mimosa. End your day with steak and lobster and a fine wine. Enjoy mojitos poolside from our full service bar! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your The Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel South Padre Island
- Palms Hotel South Padre Island
- Palms South Padre Island