The rooms are very clean and the staff couldn't be more friendly. A great location just to walk down the beach. Has a restaurant with a view of the Gulf which is very convenient. The only suggestions we would make is the coffee maker is very small (just two mugs, basically) a challenge for java-holics, and there wasn't much space around the sink to lay out our toiletries. Otherwise good value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the white sand beaches of South Padre Island, The Palms Resort is a relaxing oasis boasting beach front access, stylish, comfortable accommodations, and friendly, attentive service. Our resort offers guests the personal service of an intimate boutique hotel with the modern amenities of larger business hotels. Our award winning beachside retaurant (The Cafe on the Beach) is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Start your day with Eggs Benedict and a mimosa. End your day with steak and lobster and a fine wine. Enjoy mojitos poolside from our full service bar! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Palms Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palms Hotel South Padre Island
- Palms Hotel South Padre Island
- Palms South Padre Island