What do you expect? If you come to South Padre Island, you should be out doors at the beach enjoying the weather. This place gives you perfect access to the beach and a place to lie down after a long day. If you want to relax and have many amenities then you need to go some place else. There is nothing fancy about it and it smells. The only good thing about it is that is right on the beach. I will definitely go back for a quick get a way to the beach; however; if I am staying longer than 2 days the next time I will pay a little more to have a nice place to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Surf Motel is a beach motel located directly on the beach with access to a long boardwalk so your feet wont burn walking on the hot sand, definately a bonus during our hot summer months! All of our rooms have two double beds, microwave, fridge, sitting area, phone, cable, free wifi, and air conditioning. We have complimentary grills available on our large sun deck right outside the rooms with mulitple seating areas. Our motel has two floors with a large balcony on the 2nd level with a great view of the Gulf. We also have a full bar and resturaunt located right on site, and live entertainment Saturday and Sunday (wether permitting) Swimming pool and beach volleyball courts located right on the beach and we are walking distance to the Islands Entertainment District (Louies, Laguna Bobs, Tequila Sunset, Coconuts), Dining and Shopping. We are smack dap in the center of the island and every where you want to be. The island also offers free bus rides (The Wave)and there is a bus stop right out front of the motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Surf Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surf Motel South Padre Island
- Surf Hotel South Padre Island