“Good service & atmosphere - food is OK too!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kelly's Irish Pub

Kelly's Irish Pub
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“Good service & atmosphere - food is OK too!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Went for dinner Saturday night. Smaller place than I imagined. Good, noisy pub feel. Waiter was friendly and attentive. Great Scotch Eggs - good value at $4.25, with a pungent wasabi dip. Guinness battered shrimp were fresh and tasty, if a little too deep fried. Will go back.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Bankerboy1947

romeoville
“Best fish and chips”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We were there on December 30th when the Green Bay Packers were playing. The service was great. The fish and chips were great. The Reuben was awesome. The meat was very tender. We will be back!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“Get the bartender some help”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

The food was great. Loved the bangers and mash and my husband loved the Guinness battered shrimp. The service was great but the poor bartender is run ragged. The ambience was very Irish pub and the food quite typical. I would return.

Fort Worth, Texas
“Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

My husband had the Rueben and I had fish and chips. Very good!This is an Authentic Irish Pub with a great atmosphere. They had a nice lunch crowd; not packed but popular with the locals and the visitors. We were there on Meatloaf day. Although we didn't have it, it looked delicious!

Visited December 2012
Katy, Texas
“Come for the rueben”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

While not the most Irish pub I've ever been to. But you can't judge by me, cause to me true Irish pubs are in Ireland. The staff was really nice and efficient. I had the Guiness chicken tenders. They were good (more than I could eat). My husband had the rueben. He said it was amazing. The best corned beef he has ever had. On a previous visit the owner told my husband he made the corned beef himself. My biggest beef with Kellys is there is no Smithwicks on tap. While Guiness is the most well known, my personal opinion, Smithwicks is the most delicious. Chelsea is a lovely gal and did her job well while being very kind to an elderly local regular. She is a keeper.

• Visited October 2012