“Good and bad” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Big Boys Wings and Sports Bar - CLOSED

Big Boys Wings and Sports Bar
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television
Houston, Texas
“Good and bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

The service was really slow. They appeared to be overwhelmed by a rush of customers. And I got the feeling that this was an ongoing issue. On the good side, our burgers were awesome. I mean really good. The fried zucchini was also awesome. I was frustrated by the wait at first, but we ended up having a great time and our meal was great.

Visited December 2013

South Padre Island, Texas
“Best and largest burger ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

The burger was the biggest and best I have ever had and I love burgers. The Wave (a free shuttle that drives the island) driver advised me of there wonderful burgers. The staff was wonderful also.

Visited January 2014
“Great Place To Go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stay here for 3 months out of the year. Always a great place for good bbq and great burgers. Our server was Brandon Vela, hope we get him again. He went above and beyond. We will be back again and again.

• Visited January 2014
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

I spend 6 months a year on the island and have always enjoyed Big Boys,and on my first visit this year I had a fantastic burger and the best service ever, from a young man named Brandon Vela.Keep the great food and outstanding service coming!!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Mission, Texas
“Superior Staff!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

We actually were invited to Big Boys when we were leaving another establishment. We had accidentally run into two young men (I believe they were managers at Big Boys). They introduced themselves and invited us to come to their place. We went there later. They came to welcome us and gave us VIP treatment. The two young men were Jesse and David. The waitress was Pina. Such warm, friendly folks. The four of us shared oysters on the half-shell, deep fried veggies and hot wings. All were delicious. We watched the Bears vs. Packers game there and there was fun and bantering all around. It was a very friendly atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this place.

Visited December 2013