“We like our wings naked”
Review of Big Boys Wings and Sports Bar - CLOSED

Big Boys Wings and Sports Bar
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 25, 2013

The great things about Big Boys are the varied menu selection. We ordered hamburgers (huge), fried shrimp, and wings. The fried mushrooms were really good too. The staff is friendly and wants to help you!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Traveled across Texas on this trip and the best meal we encountered was at Big Boys Wings and Sports Bar! Fast, delicious, hot food with reasonable prices and generous portions. Staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. Restaurant was clean.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

GO HERE! My boyfriend chose this place for us to eat at and I was not looking forward to it, but kept that to myself since I am usually the one that chooses. I am glad I didn't talk him out of it, because the food was delicious and the portions were good (huge, actually!). Our waitress was very nice and was able to answer any menu questions I had. I can't wait to go back to this place next time I am at SPI!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Stopped in for lunch & were hoping to get some great BBQ but were rather let down with the lack of it being on the menu. We had burgers instead. They weren't terrible, but nothing overly impressive either. Our waiter was not so great. He all but ignored us for the most part. Not a place I'd recommend.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Visited tonight while in town with a coworker. Buffalo wings are shrimp were huge and tasted great. Definately coming back.