We stayed at the Motel 6 during our trip to the island., I wasn't expecting anything great but this place is unacceptable. My husband has a sensitivity to smoke and every evening when we returned to the room it reeked of marijuana smoke. We paid 10 dollars for the wifi key and the internet connection was so bad that we ended up using the ramada inn's free wifi! Our shower head was broken and the hot water was in and out. On our last night, our water was completely busted because a pipe busted. We were completely covered in sand and in desperate need of the shower! They couldn't move us to a new room because there was no vacancy so we had to stand around our room for an hour full of sand. When the water finally came back on, it was all cold. Even the next morning there was still no hot water. The only reason I gave this place 2 stars instead of 1 is because after we complained about the room, the manager said he would refund us $50 (even though we paid 66 a night) Next time I'll look for quality over value when booking a hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Motel-6, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Motel 6 South Padre Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 South Padre Island Hotel South Padre Island
- Motel Six South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Motel 6
- South Padre Island Motel Six