My boyfriend actually owns a condo on the island and we stayed at the Motel 6 this past Saturday because we were bringing furniture down for his place and he currently has renters there. There was only room available with a queen size bed and although it was a smoking room the clerk stated that the rooms do not smell of smoke because they have no carpet in the rooms...which in fact was not true. The room smelled horrible and we are both sick from our allergies at this time. The bad thing is that the 2 rooms next to this room smelled just as bad and one of them is the handicap room...which there is not many available. The hot water did not last long at all. This was the first and only time that I have been in Padre and was ready to leave as soon as I woke up. Very disappointed and we will not stay there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 South Padre Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 South Padre Island Hotel South Padre Island
- Motel Six South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Motel Six
- South Padre Island Motel 6