“Awesome experience.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mustafab5...
Katy, Texas
“Awesome experience.”
Reviewed August 20, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

First time is South Padre. I took the family for a short vacation. The property was great, close to everything, walking distance to the beach. We didn't have any issues, it was a smooth transaction, from beginning to end. My kids had a blast , enjoyed every minute of it.
The best part was the private pool , my kids got to swim as early or late as they pleased, to my that was the selling point.
We definitely enjoyed our vacation there, we would love to do it again soon.
I highly recommend this for families with children.

Date of stay: August 2016
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The pool
Liked least: The master bedroom mattress.
Traveling group: Young Children
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Aug 21, 2016
Glad you enjoyed your stay, we enjoyed having you stay in our home. Thank you
Bigtexut
“Nice stay”
Reviewed August 19, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We enjoyed it very much it was a nice place close to the beach and very clean. Our kids liked having the pool and outdoor space it was also close to everything food shopping site seeing umbrella rentals.

Date of stay: August 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 21, 2016
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we enjoyed having you stay in our home. Thank you
lilmisdyn...
San Antonio, Texas
“Perfect Place to stay !!!!”
Reviewed July 10, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

My family and I stayed here for a week and a half and absolutely loved it !!!! It was in walking distance to the beach and to restaurants and shopping strips. My kids loved the fact that they could play in the pool when they wanted to....The owners are great!!! The kitchen is completely stocked with everything that you would need to cook a full meal for your family. I would absolutely recommend staying here to anyone of my friends or family. I will definitely rent this home again.

Date of stay: June 2016
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Jul 11, 2016
Hello Misty, we are happy you enjoyed your stay and we definitely would love to have you as guests again. Thanks
Jodi S
“Loved it All!”
Reviewed July 1, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

This is the perfect vacation home! The rooms and accommodations are exactly as described in the listing. It is only a block from the beach and it was so nice to be able to come back to the house and take a quick dip in the pool. The kitchen is fully equipped and we didn't lack for anything. This is our second time to rent this home and we will most definitely rent it again when we return to Padre.

Date of stay: June 2016
Traveling group: Teenagers
Jul 2, 2016
Jodi, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We enjoy having you and your family stay at The Beachnuts and we look forward to your next visit. Thanks
Chris A
Houston, Texas
“Perfect accommodations”
Reviewed March 10, 2016 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

I stay here often when travelling to South Texas. Great unit. Great owners. Convenient location. It has everything you need.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Quiet and comfortable.
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mar 13, 2016
Chris, glad you enjoy your stay here and we look forward to every visit. Thanks
Jo Ann M
Garland, Texas
“Beachnuts is the best place to stay in South Padre, our family enjoys going there year after year!”
Reviewed September 21, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We have visited South Padre for the last 4 years, and have stayed at Beachnuts every year. We have been so impressed with the amenities, the location (literally walking distance to EVERYTHING) and the pool is amazing! Its nice to go on vacation and not have to worry about packing up all the beach toys... Beachnuts has its own set for guests to borrow. We just love everything about our visit to Padre, the house is sparkling clean and plenty of room for the kids to play. Its our home away from home! Can't wait until next year....

Traveling group: Young Children
Sep 24, 2015
Thank you, we are glad you enjoy staying here and we look forward to your next visit.
Monica R
New Braunfels, Texas
“Quiet and clean!”
Reviewed August 25, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I traveled with my daughter and my sister for this trip and I take my daughter camping every year for her birthday, this year she wanted to go to the beach. I came across this listing and decided to give it a shot. When we arrived the house was clean and very nicely decorated. It did smell a little musky but being so close to the water I don't know if there is a way to avoid that all together. I always pack air fresheners when I travel because you never know so the smell wasn't an issue for long. When we arrived on Saturday the area was busy with other vacationers and families but inside the house you would never know because it was so quiet. I brought my Amazon Fire TV stick to watch movies on the TV but it was hard to consistently stay connected to the internet, not sure why but there was regular tv and I brought a book for entertainment. The kitchen was on the small side but I didn't go there to make gourmet meals so it was perfect for what I needed it for. The rooms had a lot of closet space but I do wish there were more dresser space in the room with the bunk beds. The TV was nice and the couches were comfortable. The dining table is beautiful and I wish I had one that sturdy in my home! The inside track for the sliding glass door to the pool started to come up while we were there. I called the owners and they were on top of the issue! I called later in the day so it was too late for someone to come out that day but the next day they had someone come out and fix it within minutes! The pool was just the right size for lounging and relaxing. We didn't use the outside shower much except to rinse our feet off and that was truly convenient. The location to the beach, turtle rescue and shops is great and we walked to the Stripes gas station for cold treats like icees and oreo pudding!
My daughter loved it and that was my main concern and she wants to go again next year for her birthday. I would highly recommend staying at Beachnuts!

Traveling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Aug 25, 2015
We really enjoyed having you as a guest and would love to have you stay again. Thanks
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing