Super 8 South Padre Island
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
La Quinta Inn & Suites South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$90
Pearl South Padre(South Padre Island)
$98
La Copa Inn Beach Hotel(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$85
Comfort Suites(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$76
ComfortSuites
Best Western Beachside Inn(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$70
Hilton Garden Inn South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
$51
$46
$84
HIExpress.com
Schlitterbahn Beach Resort(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$167
$76
Groupon.com
South Beach Inn Boutique Beach Motel(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$79
Hotels.com
All reviewswafflescontinental breakfastwinter texanstile floorsextra towelsthe breakfast areathe wi fioff seasonwould stay againfront desk staffstayed nightswe've stayedhot tubfamily vacationspring breakmotelisland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 7, 2007

The only "clean" rooms are the jacuzzi rooms which are in the main lobby building. Otherwise, the room I had was terrible. The King bed was supported by two twins which meant as a couple you roll to the center. It also creaked every time you moved. The towels were old, rough and very thin. The bathroom tub floor was dirty (how hard is it to clean chrome fixtures too?) The sheets had stains from blood, pen, to who knows what. The rooms were rarely swept as I noticed the same things on the floor for two days. The A/C is noisy and the vents were full of black mold. I did everything I could on the island to stay out of the room. The only way I could get to sleep was to lay across the bed in the wrong direction and take a pill to put me to sleep. I would advise anyone if you want to stay here, request the jacuzzi rooms since they seem to be the only "clean" ones. Otherwise, spend the money, get yourself a better room or at least a condo.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank boingo_tx
Reviewed May 29, 2007

I stayed here on april and the room i stayed was filthy smelled like dog piss and the ac' was very noisy one of the pillows had blood on it and the breakfast was cheap. no fruit no tea no oat meal we could not have breakfast in the room so said one of the head of houskeeping the manager or front desk said we could. the towels were worn dirty the bathroom had hair never will i stay at super 8 againon top of the bad stay i was charged and extra night thats no cool guys

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank DallasLola
Reviewed May 20, 2007

This hotel was not good. The towels were thin and small, the bed creaked when you coughed while on it, the complimentary breakfast was the cheapest spread ever (not even cream for your coffeee, the orange juice was more like orange-flavored water) and the worst of all -- the hotel had FLEAS. I left the Super 8 hotel with 5 flea bites. I told the manager and he did nothing for us.

Stayed: May 2007
4  Thank beasleyam
Reviewed April 28, 2007

I took my son and a friend to South Padre for spring break and we all loved it. The breakfast, the hotel, and the staff were great. They were very helpful and nice, we even stayed an extra night. My son's friend said "this is the best vacation I've ever been on."
As a matter of fact they loved the place and want to go back. We plan on going back next year and maybe every year. I also met a lady from Illinois at breakfast and she said the same. Thank You.

Stayed: April 2007
3  Thank nikki719
Reviewed February 26, 2007

Everything was a described and went beyond our expectations. We loved the jacuzzi tub and breakfast. Would definitley stay again and reccommend to anyone!!

Stayed: February 2007