We had a Premier room with pool and ocean view. The view from the balcony is great. Outside amenities like pool, bar etc are good (even though the pools were not heated - may be due to off season). The rooms are really old and there is mold everywhere. The beds are really creaky and needs to be replaced. The walls are thin and we could hear everything happening on the side rooms and upstairs. The staff was good and delivered timely services. Overall our experience was just "ok" because of the old rooms & beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island's southern tip, the Pearl South Padre is a premier oceanfront resort for families and couples who want to experience tranquil views and soft sand beaches in South Texas. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival. From the moment you drive down the palm tree lined brick road and discover our lush landscaping and pristine beaches, you'll know why the Pearl South Padre is South Texas' "Best on the Beach" resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pearl South Padre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Sheraton
- Sheraton South Padre Island