We went in the offseason (early November). The hotel and beach were virtually empty and the weather was ideal. Front desk staff were not particularly friendly, welcoming, or knowlegeable, though gift shop and restaurant staff were good. Great location on the beach. Room faced angled toward ocean with clear ocean view from the balcony.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island's southern tip, the Pearl South Padre is a premier oceanfront resort for families and couples who want to experience tranquil views and soft sand beaches in South Texas. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival. From the moment you drive down the palm tree lined brick road and discover our lush landscaping and pristine beaches, you'll know why the Pearl South Padre is South Texas' "Best on the Beach" resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Pearl South Padre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Sheraton
- Sheraton South Padre Island