Great long weekend with my spouse and children (9,6 and 1). Got an upgrade. Excellent quality, nice view of the ocean. Pool was great with separate kids area. Excellent service, everyone very friendly. We booked the room with very little time ahead so we didn't get a good rate. Paid $956 (all tax included) for three nights. If you can afford it, it's worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island's southern tip, the Pearl South Padre is a premier oceanfront resort for families and couples who want to experience tranquil views and soft sand beaches in South Texas. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival. From the moment you drive down the palm tree lined brick road and discover our lush landscaping and pristine beaches, you'll know why the Pearl South Padre is South Texas' "Best on the Beach" resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Otel, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pearl South Padre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Sheraton
- Sheraton South Padre Island