Spent half a week here. If you want to find things to complain about you can. Check in was an hour late. I also agree the hotel could use some sprucing up.
Having said that the staff and facility are among the best on the island. We enjoyed three days with kids club, swim up bar, and eating at the hotel a couple of times. There is also a decent customer base at the hotel both the kids and grownups found others to socialize with.
Just me but I am not going to the beach to enjoy a hotel room so as long as it is clean, comfortable, and has the basics I am fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island's southern tip, the Pearl South Padre is a premier oceanfront resort for families and couples who want to experience tranquil views and soft sand beaches in South Texas. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival. From the moment you drive down the palm tree lined brick road and discover our lush landscaping and pristine beaches, you'll know why the Pearl South Padre is South Texas' "Best on the Beach" resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pearl South Padre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Sheraton
- Sheraton South Padre Island