We rented a condo here on the 10th floor that overlooked the beach. Our bathroom sink was broken (it leaked whenever we used it). The maintenance man said he couldn't fix it, so we had to move to another condo on the 8th floor. This condo was cleaner and better maintained. Later that night we found a massive roach crawling around the floor. After these initial setbacks, the rest of the trip was fine. The service was good, and the stay was comfortable. To sum it up, this place is nice, but certain aspects are lacking. I would say the biggest problem is upkeep on the rooms themselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island's southern tip, the Pearl South Padre is a premier oceanfront resort for families and couples who want to experience tranquil views and soft sand beaches in South Texas. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival. From the moment you drive down the palm tree lined brick road and discover our lush landscaping and pristine beaches, you'll know why the Pearl South Padre is South Texas' "Best on the Beach" resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pearl South Padre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Sheraton
- Sheraton South Padre Island