I should have read the terrible reviews before staying here. It was a last minute trip and didnt have time to look at reviews. Everything that people complained about was true. Water didnt drain so I didn't take a shower. I would have felt more dirty. The hotel smelled like mildew. The room service wasn't bad. The beds were old that you sank in. The only thing good is that its on the beach and the pool was nice. We checked out at midnight and went to the resort next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island's southern tip, the Pearl South Padre is a premier oceanfront resort for families and couples who want to experience tranquil views and soft sand beaches in South Texas. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival. From the moment you drive down the palm tree lined brick road and discover our lush landscaping and pristine beaches, you'll know why the Pearl South Padre is South Texas' "Best on the Beach" resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pearl South Padre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Sheraton
- Sheraton South Padre Island