Our vacation started with the planning. The lady I talked with on the phone was very helpful, answering all my questions regarding handicap accessibility of the grounds and even told us about beach wheelchairs (we found out that are provided by the fire department or can be rented from a beach service). We were pleasantly surprised by the hotel lobby and grounds. Great pool area and easy access to the beach. The room was okay compared to the rest of the hotel, but we were there for the beach so the room met our needs -- clean and comfortable and nice view. The staff were very friendly and helpful; someone was always saying hello and asking us about our stay. We recommend the Pearl for its location, comfortable stay, reasonable price for a beach location,and handicap accessibility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island's southern tip, the Pearl South Padre is a premier oceanfront resort for families and couples who want to experience tranquil views and soft sand beaches in South Texas. Warm rays of sunshine and tropical breezes await your arrival. From the moment you drive down the palm tree lined brick road and discover our lush landscaping and pristine beaches, you'll know why the Pearl South Padre is South Texas' "Best on the Beach" resort destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Pearl South Padre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl South Padre Hotel South Padre Island
- South Padre Island Sheraton
- Sheraton South Padre Island