Pearl South Padre
Super 8 by Wyndham South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$100
Comfort Suites(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$197
$167
ComfortSuites
$190
La Copa Inn Beach Hotel(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$206
$127
$194
$184
$161
HIExpress.com
$325
$300
Isla Grand Beach Resort(South Padre Island)
$269
  • Pool
Schlitterbahn Beach Resort(South Padre Island)
$187
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

1,699 results
All reviewsswim up barpool areaoff seasonhotel restaurantbedroom condohot tubgreat poolbeach accessview of the oceanmercedesvaletislandpadrebellmanspisapphiregulf
Reviewed February 25, 2013

we loved it! we thought it to be clean, comfortable, with good food and nice staff, could take my doggie! yes!! also, the beach was a very short distance form hotel. pools were nice. the music group that played in the restaurant was fun. we danced for an hour to good tunes. the friday night seafood buffet was packed because it was so good.

Room Tip: ask to face beach
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
DanielDelk, Manager at Pearl South Padre, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for taking a moment to submit a review of your recent stay at our property. We are very pleased you found the location to be so ideal for and that the friendliness of our staff and cleanliness of our rooms were so impressive. We appreciate your feedback and do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Just returned from 5 dayson Padre Island & a good stay at the Paerl. The staff is so pleasant & professional. The tortilla soup in the resturant is the best I have ever had anywhere.
Avoid Spring Break if you are over 25 ,but if you do that you will enjoy your stay.

Room Tip: If your budget allows it ask for an oceanfront condo. Beautiful views & comfortable for 3-4 with full kitchen & nice bathrooms.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Old_Pueblo_People

Thank you for your review. We love hearing positive feedback about our staff and are glad to hear this is one of the highlights of your time at our property. We look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed here in January of this year!!
Excellent service from the front desk!! Excellent service from housekeeping!! And excellent service from the resturant!!
We actually had to extend our stay here by two days, as Houson was fogged in!! The hotel was most accomodiating!! We actually got the same room that we checked out of earlier that day!!
The resturant was excellent as well as the bar tenders!! I actually had to send back a terribly overcooked meal...and they were most accomodiating!! They actually took the meal off the bill as well as cooked another entire meal to go for us!! Now that's service, if I do say so myself!!
Almost every night my husband and I went down to the bar for an evening cocktail...and the service we got from the bartenders was excellent!! Especially Ruby!!
You guys nailed great service!!
Thanks for the most enjoyable time in South Padre Island!!
We are already planning on our return trip next year...and of course staying at The Pearl again!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tracy B

We are delighted to hear your stay at the Pearl South Padre Hotel exceeded your expectations and was such a memorable experience! We will ensure Ruby and the entire staff receives your feedback regarding the level of service they provided and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to our area!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I will for sure got back to the Pearl. Great staff, clean gorgeous hotel. Just wish the pool was a little warmer. Food is great in the restaurant and happy hour daily. Was a little disappointed that the swim up bar wasn't open for another month. Room was nice, hot tub was great. I would for sure stay again.

Great location. Want to come back!

Room Tip: We faced the pool and had a partial ocean view . Was just fine.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea C

Thank you for taking a moment to review our property and we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We thought the visit went well until I checked my account online and saw the hotel charged my bank card (I had paid cash for the hotel stay in full) $681.00 on a card they were never authorized to charge at all!!! They apologized for the mistake but now the hotel manager Cesar Canto never returned my phone calls and they made multiple mistakes with my bank. There are a couple of staff members that are nice, but you will risk the problem I had. Stay away and try another hotel - my life has been impacted due to all the charges, bounced checks from the $681 putting my account in the negative from the identity theft!

Room Tip: The manager is absent from this hotel, and your card may get charged without your knowledge and you'll have to fight for a week, threaten to have the manager arrested before the staff came clean with the illegal fraud committed - choose a brand name hotel
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family