Pearl South Padre
$200
Comfort Suites(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$167
ComfortSuites
La Copa Inn Beach Hotel(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$225
$151
$136
Super 8 by Wyndham South Padre Island(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
$100
Schlitterbahn Beach Resort(South Padre Island)
$227
$217
$261
$240
$251
$221
Hotwire.com
Isla Grand Beach Resort(South Padre Island)
$319
  • Pool
1,699 results
All reviewsswim up barpool areaoff seasonhotel restaurantbedroom condohot tubgreat poolbeach accessview of the oceanmercedesvaletislandpadrebellmanspisapphiregulf
Reviewed March 12, 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at Pearl South Padre for our 7th year wedding anniversary. Let me just say that the staff was so nice and generous from the receptionist to the valet driver. Even though we were there during spring break we still had the best experience at the hotel which made our anniversary so special, my husband and I were very pleased that by the way they took the time to recognize us and remember that it was our anniversary. The hotel was clean and neat wit breath taking views of the ocean. I want to thank the daytime receptionist and daytime valet driver for all the warm and professional customer service I will be telling all my friends and family about this wonderful hotel. My husband is a solider in the Army and recently returned from his 2nd deployment this getaway was just what he needed. I want to thank your staff for making our anniversary a wonderful experience. We will be frequent visitors there as well as my friends and family.
Thank you so much. The only Negative feedback would be the hotel restaurant, menu needs to be updated but the staff was also great

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kenyetta05
Reviewed February 24, 2012

This was the second hotel i stayed at in SPI during presidents day weekend, and i absolutely loved it, i got a king size bedroom, with a side view to the ocean, i wish i would have asked for a pool view but because when i got on the clear elevator the view was amazing, The piña coladas were the best, i didnt eat at the hotel so i dont know how the food was, the room was a decent size and was perfect for a stay,My only complaint was that the hot water was not working, but we called to the front desk and had someone come up and fix this for us quickly. like many others i was also dissapointed that the swim up bar was not available. The beache was literaly a minute walk from the pool.We were only at the beach for like an hr because it was too windy and sand kept hitting us in the face so we went back to jacuzzi and enjoyed it. i definetly recommed this to anyone. everyone was very friendly except for the girl at the bar inside the restaurant, she was rude.

Room Tip: Ask for a poolside view
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank bricif
PearlSouthPadre, E-Commerce Manager at Pearl South Padre, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2012

Thank you very much for taking time to let us know about your stay with us at the Pearl South Padre. We appreciate the kind words, and will look into your comment about the girl at the bar. We hope that you are able to make it back to South Padre soon to stay with us again!

Reviewed February 23, 2012

We had 8 girls that turned 50 this year and the staff and hotel couldn't of made it more memorable and enjoyable for us. We would all come back and stay at the Pearl.
Rooms, staff, food, valet, everyone was just wonderful Thank you all.

Room Tip: Get an ocean view it is beautiful to see of a morning and evening
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank jodi D
PearlSouthPadre, E-Commerce Manager at Pearl South Padre, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2012

Thank you for choosing the Pearl to be a part of this special occasion. We are glad to hear you had such a great time with us and hope we can see the group back again soon!

Reviewed February 21, 2012

We got a good rate for four nights in February. I had stayed here years ago when this property was the Sheraton. I was expecting that the hotel would have been upgraded and renovated in recent years but all was the same. Had a pool view room and the views are great, loved sitting on the balcondy so no complaints there. Rooms are small and dated. We had two beds and one was very uncomfortable and so lumpy. We reported this upon checkout and were told that they were in the process of getting new bedding. I wish we had asked for a change when we checked in; the bed made for really poor quality sleeping. The AC worked but was very loud. The only thing good about that was that it helped drown out the noise from the adjoining room one night. We did call to report the people next door and hotel staff must have come up quickly because they did quieten down some. Room had a small fridge. They also advertise WiFi in the rooms but I had alot of problems connecting and had to go downstairs. Apparently this is rather common. I talked to a few other guests who were not able to connect from their rooms. Front desk staff were always friendly and nice. We didn't eat at the restaurant but usually do have breakfast here on their patio due to the great views, even when staying somewhere else. Pool bar wasn't open when we were there but they did have bar staff come around regularly to the pool area. The pool does get shaded in the afternoon due to the two towers from the Sapphire Condos next door. I would stay here again for the view and the pool area alone. However, it would have to be a time when I didn't have to work and be connected to WiFi regularly. It is not a luxury hotel by any means but a decent beach front property, IF you get it for the right price.

Room Tip: Get a pool side, ocean view
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank saqsaq
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Last minute trip & made an online reservation at Pearl South Padre. Got the "winter texan special". Great deal for a really nice hotel.
There were a lot of winter texans, but it was still a nice getaway.
The room was a great setup, with a separate living area, wet bar, nice size flat screens in both living area & bedroom. Nice balcony with great view.
The pool was very nice, comfortable lounge chairs, swim-up bar, but unfortunately the pool bar was not open.

Room Tip: I believe they have both suites (which we had) and regular hotel rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple