“Amazing Fishing Charter & Guide Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crystal Flats Guide Service

Crystal Flats Guide Service
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Crystal Flats Guide Service South Padre Island, Texas My name is Captain Cliff Fleming and I specialize in private bay fishing trips. I am a local fishing guide that has been fishing the Lower Laguna Madre since 1974. My passion to fish turned me into a passionate professional guide in 1986 when I got licensed by the USCG. When you fish with me my main goal is to have FUN while catching quality fish. I am a patient teacher and a low key coach for experienced anglers as well as small children. I have several small children of my own and know what Mom and Dad are usually looking for on a days fishing outing with their own precious children. Everything is provided: bait, tackle, ice, and drinking water. Anyone 17 or older will need at least a one day Texas fishing license. I have quality tackle and a flats boat that easily navigates the very shallow waters of the bay and also handles the near shore fishing challenges as well. We catch redfish, speckled trout, flounder, snook, kings, tarpon, mangrove snapper, and spanish mackeral as the seasonal runs provide them to us. If you and your family or buddies want to go on a FUN filled fishing trip, learn some new techniques, and get some local history of the area at the same time, I can provide those services while catching some great fish. Sight fishing, spin fishing, bait fishing, and fly fishing are all in my bag of services. No need to shop around you have just located your new favorite fishing guide and services. Take a look at my web site links for more details, photos, information, and reviews by previous fishing clients on google places. In addition to fishing, I do fireworks tours, dolphin watches, and boat tours for small private groups. Feel free to call or email anytime to hold your reservation for a SUPER FUN day on the water.
“Amazing Fishing Charter & Guide Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Fished with Captain Cliff - and it was incredible! I have fished with Cliff multiple times and will do it again!Tore the redfish and trout up! Nice guy with easy to fish with personality! Highly recommend! Effective! Safe! Knowledgeable! Professional! Highly Recommend.

Visited November 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Cliff F, Owner at Crystal Flats Guide Service, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Paul you must have been sent back down from Heaven. Please accept my humble gratitude.
Capt Cliff

Nevada, Texas
“Always a great time!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

We have been fishing with Cliff on several occasions, always a great time. I would recommend Cliff to anyone looking to catch some fish and have fun doing it. Cliff is very knowledgeable and works hard to deliver the fish. Looking forward to my next trip!

Visited September 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Cliff F, Owner at Crystal Flats Guide Service, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
HI Blanca,
Very nice to see your smiling face with that big redfish you caught. You are always welcome back I hope you come back soon. Its always a pleasure to fish with such a patient and beautiful lady. Tell your other half he can come too but he better bring you along for extra luck. LOL Take care and keep your rod up and your lines tight.

Respectfully,
Capt. Cliff Fleming
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Awesome trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

It was such a fun trip, Capt. Cliff makes it into a great adventure and great fishing. Also learned a lot from him about fishing and also about the local area!

Visited February 2013

Greetings all,
Words cant express how much I appreciated your great response please come back when you have the opportunity.
Safe travels to you and your family,
Captain Fleming
Tomball, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ourport Isabell guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

Capt.Cliff is the only guide we use when we go to Port Isabell. Every trip has made us better fishermen in that area due to Cliff sharing his knowledge with us. We always carch fish with Cliff.

Visited June 2013

1 Thank Specktator53
Cliff F, Captain Cliff Fleming at Crystal Flats Guide Service, responded to this review, January 1, 2014
Thank you so much for the great review. I like the that OURPORT Isabel. It is always good to be remembered. I hope to see you all when you come back next time. Keep those lines tight and happy Travels.
Capt. Cliff Fleming
New Braunfels
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great fishing trip!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

Cliff had us limited out on redfish in about 30 minutes :-). Although a cool front with rain blew in, we had an incredible fishing trip!!!!! He is a nice guy and knowledgeable when it comes to fishing. Can't wait for your next trip!

Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Greetings thank you so much for taking time out of your 2013 Holiday Season to write a Super review for me. It is always a pleasure to have you and your group on the boat. I will be in full swing by spring time and I hope you have a chance to get back down sometime in 2014. I hope you are blessed with all things good this coming year of 2014. Take care.

Respectfully,