“Amazing Place”
Review of Sunset Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Sunset Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed October 4, 2010

My wife and I found this place our first night on the island and decided to try it. From the moment we walked in I was impressed. First of all, I have never seen a place like this in Texas. The ambiance was cool, with comfortable seating and a constant cool breeze. The décor was modern and the bay view from our table was amazing. Impressed with my surroundings I was pleasantly surprised with the food. The shrimp was extremely fresh and the breading on my fish was light and crisp. The seasoning they used was so phenomenal. In addition, with the great food were non tourist prices. This is the only place on the island that I did not feel I was gouged on the prices.

3  Thank SABoy