“Delicious~ness”
Review of PadreRitaGrill

PadreRitaGrill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Seafood, Steaks and Burgers
“Delicious~ness”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

What initially drew me to this restaurant was the parking lot. It was, packed! So they couldnt all be wrong. The building doesnt look like much but the food more than makes up for it. Well the food was delicious, burger and fish tacos. The owner has a band and they play there every night, jimmy buffet style. The waiter was very courteous and offered great food recomendations. I would definetly go again.

• Visited April 2013

“Incredible food, extremely friendly, great service,”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

After reading some of the reviews we were hesitant to try this restaurant. I don't know where the people ate that wrote the bad or even average reviews but not here. The owner visited our table several times making sure we were happy. They even asked what would make our visit better. We came on a Saturday night for the seafood buffet the best we've ever had. The musician was excellent and very personable with the crowd. We will be back on Friday for the seafood buffet again.

Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Great food and service. We went for lunch and the shimp poboy was very good...the shrimp was fresh and not over battered. Will visit again.

La Porte, Indiana
“Staff was very attentive”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

First thing that attracted me was the live entertainment. Nice blend of island music. I ordered the pork tenderloin and was disappointed. It was tough and the flavor was off. The wait staff was more than happy to replace it for me. While I waited they brought chips and salsa on the house to hold me over until my Padre rita dog was done. The head of the kitchen came out and apologized and told me they pulled it off of the menu so that other's would not have a similiar experience. Several times she or the wait staff came by to make sure everything was alright. Impressed with all that they did.

Visited March 2013
Kansas
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Average Mexican food. Owner did introduce herself and was very pleasant. Chairs are odd and are basically outdoor style that are uncomfortable. Drinks served in tall, footed mason jars.

Visited February 2013