“Great Food and Service”
Review of PadreRitaGrill

PadreRitaGrill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Seafood, Steaks and Burgers
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Great food and service. We went for lunch and the shimp poboy was very good...the shrimp was fresh and not over battered. Will visit again.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

First thing that attracted me was the live entertainment. Nice blend of island music. I ordered the pork tenderloin and was disappointed. It was tough and the flavor was off. The wait staff was more than happy to replace it for me. While I waited they brought chips and salsa on the house to hold me over until my Padre rita dog was done. The head of the kitchen came out and apologized and told me they pulled it off of the menu so that other's would not have a similiar experience. Several times she or the wait staff came by to make sure everything was alright. Impressed with all that they did.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Average Mexican food. Owner did introduce herself and was very pleasant. Chairs are odd and are basically outdoor style that are uncomfortable. Drinks served in tall, footed mason jars.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Many people like this place for the entertainment which is ok to good but the service is poor. The touted Fri/Sat buffet is grossly overpriced and under whelming compared to Louie's. Only go there if friends we're with really want to eat there.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I planned all week to go for the Prime Rib and Seafood Buffet had my hopes up and then:
First bite I knew my wife was going to go ballistic. Food not cool but cold. Everything from the fried shrimp to the fish was cold. The prime rib served my was a 1/8 inch slice that had 1/3 fat on the end. Now I know Prime Rib comes with a lot of fat but when two inches are present you could trim it for presentation. When we complained the Chef said they had trouble with the warmers and would take one meal off the bill. She did not remove the cold food from the buffet! I overheard the bartender warning another patron who ordered the buffet that some of the food may be cold. Even at half price not a good deal.