“Good Margaritas and live entertainment too!”
Review of PadreRitaGrill

PadreRitaGrill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Seafood, Steaks and Burgers
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had supper at Padre Ritas. Like the choices on their salad bar and their blue cheese dressing had nice chunks of bleu cheese. My husband had the scampi dish and the shrimp were large and succulent. I had the fillet and it was cooked just as I ordered. We enjoyed their house margaritas too! Service was good and they had a lady playing a gutar and singing inside. Or you could sit out on the patio. Not much for views since they face the road but good drinks, prices and food.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Had supper there one nite, had the bacon wraped fillet, was not the best cut for a fillet, there buffet seems to be cold at times or out of food choices. they do make good drinks and have some entertainment there.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Padre Rita Ville was nothing like we expected. Strange decor. The live entertainment would depress anyone. But the all you could eat fish made it worthwhile.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

four of six meals cooked wrong,sixth person got his food when the other five were almost done with their meal,waitress was terrible,i guess we were bothering her.will not return here again

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Padre Rita Ville is absolutely my favorite restraurant on Padre Island. I feel like "Norm" Walking through the door of "Cheers" when I go,... no...they dont all know my name, but they treat me like they do. The atmosphere is so...Island! laid back, very casual, very comfortable. The food is wonderful. I highly recommend the sirloin, which has become my regular. The seafood buffet is also very good, with a large selection of food. The staff is very friendly, very attentive. I love the live music during dinner, the rocking chairs at the tables and, on a cold evening a seat by the fireplace cannot be beat. if you want a fun dessert adventure try the "Booze Cream", they take the alcohol of your choice, mix it with sugar, heavy cream and liquid nitrogen for a smoking, fun, magical ice cream dessert...fun and fabulous!