“bad food and service”
Review of PadreRitaGrill

PadreRitaGrill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Seafood, Steaks and Burgers
Reviewed January 15, 2013

four of six meals cooked wrong,sixth person got his food when the other five were almost done with their meal,waitress was terrible,i guess we were bothering her.will not return here again

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Padre Rita Ville is absolutely my favorite restraurant on Padre Island. I feel like "Norm" Walking through the door of "Cheers" when I go,... no...they dont all know my name, but they treat me like they do. The atmosphere is so...Island! laid back, very casual, very comfortable. The food is wonderful. I highly recommend the sirloin, which has become my regular. The seafood buffet is also very good, with a large selection of food. The staff is very friendly, very attentive. I love the live music during dinner, the rocking chairs at the tables and, on a cold evening a seat by the fireplace cannot be beat. if you want a fun dessert adventure try the "Booze Cream", they take the alcohol of your choice, mix it with sugar, heavy cream and liquid nitrogen for a smoking, fun, magical ice cream dessert...fun and fabulous!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

First time to eat here, was a little nervous about the buffet. It did not look too good and it was $13 for children. We decided to eat off the menu and we were not disapponted. I had the Padreville burger, which is a 1/2 lb burger topped with sausage, bacon, grilled onions, avacado, lettuce, tomato and a secret sauce. My kids enjoyed a colossal hotdog topped bacon & grilled onions. Food was great. Family friendly atmosphere. I did not like that they use patio chairs & tables but it was not a deal breaker. Cant wait to go back to try the $10 ice cream, where they make it right at your table. Mmmm.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Went there at Christmas 2012, food was great....Margarita's are EXCELLENT !!! Service was a little slow. Would have given a 4 star rating had we not had to wait for our servers to come around. We went on 3 separate days over our vacation. If you sit in the bar you get better service.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Out of Ingredients to make certain margaritas , Salsa extremely watered down , chips greasy and bland , Enchiladas worst that I've ever had ,bland with no flavor what so ever, portion size you would find at McDonalds, E-mailed owners of complaint and they basically blamed it on my taste buds for their horrible resturant. No refund.