“Not as good as last year”
Review of PadreRitaGrill

PadreRitaGrill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Seafood, Steaks and Burgers
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Padre Rita ville/Grille (whatever it is now) food was OK. We found this place last year and it was extremely good...I guess you can never go back. The service was disorganized, the food was disorganized, the drinks…. they were disorganized too. I ordered a draft beer that looked like brown water and tasted like brown water. The manager said, “the taps should have been fixed earlier today” but did not offer an apology or another drink. I sent the beer back and ordered a margarita, which was good. The bill, took about ten minutes to get and then had an “extra” dollar on my marg order for whatever reason. This was not worth waiting to find out why, so we took the extra charge out of the tip. Needless to say, we will not go back next year.

1  Thank TikiTex

Reviewed July 2, 2012

I liked the margaritas...great value. food was small portioned but great quality. service was on par.

Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

We went about 5PM and it was pretty empty. Met our waiter Mark, and everything became great! Outstanding waiter! Great sense of humor and he ended up staying past his quitting time to cut up with us! I got a build your own burger and lived it! Meat cooked to order, grilled onions, bacon and sausage! Yummy! Spouse got Diablo shrimp and enjoyed them. They have a very good margarita menu, and the booze ferment is very rich and good. Music starts at 7 PM, so we are going back tomorrow!

Reviewed June 15, 2012

The burger came topped with ham, cheese, bacon, avocado and sausage!!!! My friend had the grilled talapia and it was great. Live music by "Michael" was Super and he is very interactive with the diners! Best was the dessert. My friend ordered "Kahlua cream". The server made it fresh at our table.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Great seafood and drinks and the atmosphere is so fun! Great live music too.