“Good time!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Osprey Cruises

Osprey Cruises
Ranked #3 of 41 Tours in South Padre Island
More attraction details
Owner description: Osprey Cruises offers a variety of water-related activities and attractions. Deep Sea fishing trips aboard Osprey 1 and Osprey 2. Bay fishing trips aboard Bay King and Buccaneer. Bird watching cruises. Sightseeing cruises. Boat rides. Dolphin watching cruises. Nature and eco trips. Sunset cruises. Fireworks cruises. Osprey Cruises and Black Dragon are the top ranked boating attractions by visitors to South Padre Island area.
Houston, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

We went on the sunset dolphin cruise:)
The staff was awesome.
Learned some pretty cool facts from Dylan and the captain, they were great!

D&G

Visited September 2012

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good but could have been better.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

We took the bay fishing trip from 2pm to 5pm. I got queasy, but that's not their fault. We didn't catch anything, although the few days before the groups caught large fish and a lot. My only reason for not giving them less than exceptional was simply the manner in which the crew spoke to the paying customers. I get the fact that there are possible safety reasons for being abrupt; however, there is a difference between abrupt and rude. I would probably try another boat next time just to see if the customer service is the same or better.

Visited September 2012
Houston, Texas, United States
“GREAT TIME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

This was a fantastic trip. Have been out quite a few times with them. Called me ahead of time to say there were not enough people for the 8 hour trip would I like to go on the 5 hour trip, had so much fun on the 5 hour went the next day on the 8 hour trip too. Captin and crew are a lot of fun and extremely polite and helpful. They were there to make sure all of us had a great time. WAY TO GO GUYS. See you in a couple months. JP

Visited August 2012
“The best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

We use these guys every year they are all great and had a blest they were on top of everyone . They were very nice and gentalmen can't wait we're on are way . Will be there in 2 hours

neverneverland
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Bad Trip!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

We were excited about going bay fishing again this year since we went last year and had a great time! This year was COMPLETELY different! The captain didn't take us out as far as last years crew did, so we didn't have a chance to catch shark like we did last year. Also, the deck hands kids were on board and got in the way! They were loud and basically TOOK OVER and stood wherever they wanted to to fish! We were paying customers, but felt like hostages to these 2 8 & 9 year old kids! One deck hand was rude and I was scared to say anything for fear he might chop me to bits and throw me overboard! SCAREY EXPERIENCE and will NEVER happen again! Do NOT bay fish with Osprey!

Visited August 2012
Ty T, Manager at Osprey Cruises, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Smac35; I want to thank you for taking the time to review your trip on BayKing and to apologize for the behavior of employee's kids that ruined your trip. Criticism is the best tool we have to improve our service, and your comments pointed out a serious problem and we acted on it. If you will try us again, I'll personally guarantee a lot better experience.