“Great”

Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Service was fast, food was great. By the time we finished our salad and bread, the food had arrived. Had an Italian feel to inside too. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank sd24pegeo
Write a ReviewReviews (1,684)

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

I had visited gabriella's a week before we went to have dinner. We wanted our dinner to be special since we were celebrating our mothers 90th birthday. I asked the hostess if they could accommodate 25-30 people. The young man that was there told me they did not take reservations. He did say that if we wanted to be in the same dining area, for us to be there by 5:00. So I told everyone in my party to get there at 4:30. When we got there the hostess named Elena was with attitude. She would not sit us down until our group was all physically there. She told me I could not check to see if the rest of my party was there. Since we were about 45 family members we made an effort and knew we were going to break down into small groups to make it easier for the staff to take care of us. They told some of us we could not sit in certain tables and wanted to limit us as to how many could sit where. The food was not all that but the waitors and waitresses were outstanding and did what they are suppose to do. Don't have a party or try to do anything as a family in this restaurant ........they will make it quite difficult. Can you imagine if all 45 of us had walked out.....all the business they would have lost! :(

1  Thank LIZ23A
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Our recent dinner at Gabriela's was great. The food was delicious. The service was excellent. The prices are reasonable. And the magician was amazing. Would highly recommend.

2  Thank John K
Reviewed August 2, 2014

You won't be disappointed when you try this restaurant. When we arrived we were told we would have about a 45 minute wait. We went upstairs to have a drink and within 15 minutes we were called for our table. Everything we ordered was delicious. Everyone in our party had one of the entrees from their specialty dishes. This came with a salad, served family style, and bread. Huge portions. We could have easily split an entree. The menu states that you can share an entree and then pay $4.00 for another salad and bread. We could have easily done this, as I brought half of my lasagna home. I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank CountryGal55
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This place had some of the best Italian Food I have ever eaten anywhere. It was by far the best chicken pesto I ever had. The atmosphere was nice also. I will be back.