“Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!”

Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Houston, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

This is hands down the best Italian food I have had in a long time, service is impeccable and food is deliciously amazing! AWESOME.

1 Thank Roger G

LaSalle, Canada
“One of the Best Meals on the Island”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

This was our second time at Gabriella's (party of 6) and we weren't disappointed. We remembered this place from a previous visit and were glad we chose to dine here again. The restaurant is clean and tries to present an old world Italy atmosphere. the staff were courteous and professional. the food was to die for: Veal Parm was great (marinara sauce is sweet with a nice afterbite), the Chicken Picatta and Shrimp Sampi were both great as well. If your looking for a nicer night out with a good meal stop by this place.

1 Thank Bodocomo
Marysville, Ohio
“BEST PIZZA ON THE ISLAND”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

When we asked where is the best pizza, the locals had it right. We had the best pizza here. The salad was delicious as well. The atmosphere was amazing. We really enjoyed our night out. We look forward to eating there again next year. Service was great!

2 Thank GJHAYNES
fosterdds
“Shrimp Diablo to die for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

I have a bad habit of ordering the same thing when I go to a restaurant. Since I go to Gabriella's fairly often, I am in the habit of ordering pizza (they make their pizza in a real brick oven heated by coals). I love their pizza. But I was hungry for shrimp. I ordered the Shrimp Diablo and wow!!! At first I was worried about what to order next time, but then I figured it out - BOTH!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank fosterdds
Ponca City, Oklahoma
“Great Italian food but hard to get into”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

This place is crowded no matter the time of day. With everything made from scratch it is very hard to serve many people. A wait of an hour is typical and not something you want to do on vacation. Everything is wonderful and save room for desserts they are large and yummy.

• Visited June 2013