“Excellent service, good food!”

Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed our meals. Portions were plentiful and service was excellent, which is rare on SPI.

It's Italian food the way it's suppose to be. Also classic Italian desserts! Italian Wedding cake was outstanding.

We will return...

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had dinner at Gabriella's on a Wednesday evening and found the resturant close to full. Service was excellent, and the food was both well prepared and good. Wanda had a pasta dish with tuna as one of the ingredients, sounded wierd but turned out an excellent choice.

1  Thank JohnWanda
Reviewed September 1, 2013

After having been given suggestions from friends who had visited here before, we bypassed Gabriella's and dined at another restaurant on our first day here. Big mistake! Leery of the other suggestions our friend had made, we took it upon ourselves to try somewhere else. Gabriella's always had cars in the parking lot and their outside dining was always packed so, we figured it had to be good and we agreed to give it a shot. My husband and I came in about 9:30p.m., hungry from being on the beach all day - There was a 45 min to 1 hour wait but, the friendly hostess suggested the bar as an option, for immediate seating, as there happened to be two seats available. We sat down right away. Our waiter, Chris was great! He acknowledged us right away, helped me select a nice wine and continued to provide great service throughout the meal. The meal came with a salad - the dressing, which is made & sold in house was so good we took a few bottles home...as well as the dipping sauce! Now on to our meal....Their menu requests "No Alterations" to their dishes - which is almost impossible for someone like me. I mentioned to Chris that I knew there were no alterations but, could I ask for a side of sauce from another dish....after he probed a little, he found I liked the combination of the two sauces....low and behold, they made the dish with the two sauce combination. It was to die for!!!!!! My husband had the Chicken Parmigiano - he said it was the best he had ever had! Arnie, the owner came over and asked how I liked the creation of the two sauces they made especially for me. Of course, I raved and expressed my appreciation. Before he left for the evening, he came back to say goodbye. He also said next time I come in, ask the chef's to create my sauce and they would. I felt special and we loved our dining experience! We definitely, highly recommend Gabriella's Italian Grill & Pizzaria!!!!

1  Thank Jerrydiaz
Reviewed August 31, 2013

The fried ravioli and Italian cream soda were so good I could stop right there. But I continued on and ordered the sausage with peppers which I absolutely enjoyed and there was plenty left over to take back to the room. The place is small and a tad bit loud which is just fine with me. Very friendly staff, great service and I left wanting to go back.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

The food was great, and the desert was even better! (Italian wedding cake)

Our server Elena was excellent!

1  Thank smarte7